Below are four hidden pain indicator you may be manifesting and may not know it.
Here are four pains that you may be manifesting;
- FEAR is defined as a feeling or state of despair, a lack of hope operating by what you see in the present, or what is laying before you. When you are operating in fear, you may have thoughts running rampant in your mind, be fatalistic, and always thinking of the worst case scenario. Oftentimes situations in your life may become worst, because of the focus and attention you are giving to it.
- JEALOUSY is defined as being envious and desirous of what others may have. It is another area of hidden pain that can be provoked by deferred hope. Jealousy will stifle your ability to celebrate and praise others, to want the best for them, or to see them grow and prosper. Outwardly, you have displayed a fake smile of support but inwardly, you are seething and hoping it does not work out. Beware what you plant in this season because you will reap it in the next season.
IMPATIENCE is defined as having or showing a tendency to be quickly and easily irritated or provoke. You may have the tendency to want to rush the process. You want to get through it quickly and over with. You may exhibit feelings of restlessness, dissatisfaction, and easily distracted.
IMPULSIVENESS is defined as being hasty in decision-making and taking actions without any forethoughts. Most, if not all, of your decisions, stem from the point of pain and the desire to anesthetize it quickly.
What do you need to do? • Begin to transform your mind and change your habits. While this is easier said than done, you must first acknowledge that a change is necessary. Know that you’re not going to wake up tomorrow with a new set of habits. You must get uncomfortable with your comfort zone and be willing to go through the process of ReScripting your life.
Step into FAITH
• Hebrews 11:1 states, Now Faith is the substance of things hope for and the evidence of things not seen.
Faith is defined as complete trust in something or someone. Who are you trusting and where are you placing your trust? Does your life show that you are not placing your trust in God, as you believe He is responsible for your pain? You don’t believe in Him and therefore not a recipient of the power that lies within you. As stated you’re not responsible for what happened to you as a child. However, as an adult, you are responsible for your healing and becoming whole. Recognize that other things besides your parents’ chromosomes and DNA were part of your creation process. Along came generational curses of abuse, incest, trauma, adultery, etc.
Don’t be JEALOUS
Come out of agreement with jealousy, envy, and pride. Learn to celebrate the success of others, by admiring their victories and growth. As women, we tend to think that if we give admiration to another woman, we are taking something away from ourselves. It’s a lie and not true. Believe that your season of change is coming. Soon you will be the one being celebrated for your accomplishments.
Impatience and hastiness are signs of hidden pain. These are habits which, have been developed over time. For where you once lacked control of your environment, now you desire to be in full control. You want what you want when you want it, and how you want it, NOW! Learn to relax. Learn to breathe. Learn to STOP nd skow down!
• Proverbs 25:28- He that has no rule over his spirit is like a city that is broken down and walls.
You are defenseless. You have no structure, no mandate, no plan, or vision for your life. Any goes. You throw caution to the wind and you are “free as a bird.”
Learn to manage SELF, first. Become a leader of one, then you can manage your time, money, and habits.
• You can choose to remain in the cesspool of hidden pain or ReScript your life and walk into your new identity.
• Move from Fear to faith
• Jealousy to Admiration
• Impatience to Calmness
• Impulsive to Self-Control.
• You have to decide to GET STRONGER
• You have to decide to GET WISER
• You have to decide to GET BETTER
What will you do?
Want to watch the replay on Fblive?
Connect with me and grab the FREEBIE, " 7 Signs of Hidden Pain and You May Not Know It"
at >>>>> bit.ly/7hiddenpain
• Like and follow my FB page www.facebook.com/drcharlendwinley.
• Join the FB Group Brokentobeautiful